Up to 40% Off Home Games Special offer available only to
international study abroad students in Florence. Service
promoted by FlorenceForFun in collaboration with ACF Fiorentina and the OSA Soccer Academy.
The cost of a a full price ticket ranges from €10 to €35. These tickets are in the section behind the goal where the young Italians and passionate football fans sit, support, chant and sing throughout the game.
How to Buy a Ticket
The most popular games are always against the top four teams; Inter, Roma, Milan & Juventus. These tickets sell out very quickly so come 10 – 14 days prior to the game. For other games, tickets can be bought during the week running up to the game.
***Discount tickets can be purchased in the FlorenceForFun office with cash only and on presentation of a drivers license or passport.***
* Note that the dates and times of the games can sometimes change. The changes are usually announced prior to the release of the tickets.
- You must bring an original government-issued ID (no copies) to the soccer game in order to enter the stadium
- The following items are forbidden to bring inside the stadium:
Liquids, glass objects, sharp objects, cameras with telephoto lenses, anything flammable
- It is a good idea to bring your own toilet paper into the stadium, as the bathrooms do not provide it
- Alcohol is not served inside the stadium
Via Ghibellina 131/red, Florence
Open Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm
Office phone: (+39) 055 283 759
Cell: (+39) 328 729 0848