To submit your favorite travel photo for the FlorenceForFun photo of the week, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of where you were and what you were doing. Each week we will choose a photo to post on the FlorenceForFun blog.
FlorenceForFun Photo of the Week #3
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- About Florence and Italy (4)
- Bucket List Destinations (3)
- Eating and Drinking (8)
- FFF Photo of the Week (19)
- FFF Recipe of the Week (4)
- FlorenceForFun Day Trips (17)
- FlorenceForFun News (7)
- FlorenceForFun Travel Tips (6)
- FlorenceForFun Weekend Trips (27)
- Guest Bloggers (4)
- Alix Marson (4)
- In Europe (2)
- Student Blogs (1)
- Student Discounts and Offers (1)
- Study Abroad Essentials (5)
- Things to Do and See in Europe (11)
- Things to Do and See in Florence (33)
- Things to Do and See in Italy (8)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Hofbrauhaus and Oktoberfest: FlorenceForFun's Bucket List July 12, 2012
- Prague's Pilsner vs. Munich's Helles: Beer Lessons from FlorenceForFun August 6, 2012
- Describe Someone You Met or Saw July 2, 2012
- FlorenceForFun Guide to The Beers of Oktoberfest August 7, 2012
- FlorenceForFun Recipe of the Week: Bruschetta al Pomodoro August 13, 2012
- Taste – Food Festival Florence March 9, 2013
- Festa Della Donna – International Women’s Day – March 8th March 8, 2013
- Not 911 – Florence Emergency Phone Numbers March 5, 2013
- Munich Strong Beer Festival March 4, 2013
- What the heck is Venice Carnival? January 24, 2013
- emilykeller33: Bruschetta sounds amazing right now!! Tomatoes are...
- goodmorningtuscany: Delicious!!!! That's exactly what I'm going to m...
- Munich: Frankie’s Bike Tours « FlorenceForFun—Your Ticket to Travel.: [...] Hofbrauhaus and Oktoberfest: FlorenceForFunâ...
- Munich: Frankie’s Bike Tours « FlorenceForFun—Your Ticket to Travel.: [...] Pragueâ€™s Pilsner vs. Munichâ€™s Helles: Be...
- Munich: Frankie’s Bike Tours « FlorenceForFun—Your Ticket to Travel.: [...] FlorenceForFun Guide to The Beers of Oktober...
adrenaline adventure sports Amalfi Coast beach destinations Beer Beerfest Blue Grotto budget travel capri chianti cinque terre Concentration Camp day trips discounts eurochocolate festivals FFF Photo of the Week FFF Recipe of the Week Fiorentina florence Florence2Munich FlorenceForFun Florence to Munich fruhlingsfest germany hiking interlaken italy montepulciano munich oktoberfest palio di siena positano prague special events Springfest students study abroad switzerland top ten things to do travel venice weather report weekend trips wine tasting
Florence For Fun
We are located at:
Via della Pergola 10A (red), Florence
Opening hours: Monday to Friday
between 12:00pm and 6:00pm.
Phone: (+39) 055 2476605